Friday, October 14, 2011

Quora.com Guilty of Suppressing The Facts???

Ok now I'm pissed. I posted a question on Quora.com about the legitimacy of start up fundraiser Kickstarter.com about 10 days ago because a cursory Google search on Kickstarter.com reveals a bunch of "scam" and "ripoff" posts out there on the internet. I go back to look for any replies and I saw that my post was moved away from the Kickstarter page to the "Troll" page and thus burying it from anyone who's asking questions about Kickstarter. Is this collusion?


Kickstarter

No time for BS, Semantics or doubletalk is Kickstarter a scam or legit?

Edit
With the ever crowded start up market getting more and more congested it's getting harder to dial out the static and I'm advising/launching several start ups via bootstrap funding and one was going to do a fundraising initiative using Kickstarter. I did a cursory Google search and found a plethora of conflicting reports from singing their praises to calling out the villagers with torches.Google it and see. It's total BS and somebody's not telling the thruth.

Which is it?? Champions?? Scammers??
Edit
Stephen G. BarrSocial Networking Pioneer & Digital P... Edit Bio
81 viewers and no answers? PS to whomever marked this post as "trolling" I assure you that was not my intention. I have a major client wanting to do one of these fund raising campaigns and a basic Google search on Kickstarter pulls up pages of scam alert posts and I'm trying to get a bead on whether there is merit or not to these posts.Edit
Add Comment • Delete •   • Oct 7, 2011
Stephen G. Barr
 
Add Answer or Ask to Answer
You may not answer a question twice. You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!