Monday, March 11, 2013

Infusionsoft CRM System


 Infusionsoft is a CRM system integrated into an email marketing automation suite. (View a Recorded Demo

Infusionsoft can help you:
  • Shorten your sales cycle (learn how)
  • Consistently follow up with prospects and clients (learn how)
  • Get more referrals from your customers (learn how)
When clients are investigating sales and marketing software they often have questions such as: 

1. How can I use CRM to generate more leads? 
2. How can I use CRM and Marketing Automation to automate my marketing? 
3. How can CRM make my Sales Reps more productive? 

Those are all great questions but I wanted to know what specific challenges you've been facing in your business that has you evaluating CRM/marketing automation systems. 

When you have a minute, please give me a call so we can discuss your personal M.A.P (Marketing Automation Plan).  What is a M.A.P?  Click here to learn more. 

If you're ready to see Infusionsoft in action, you can view a quick demo here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!