Many times people view affiliate marketing as getting paid to sell other people's products. This certainly is the top way that people do make money as an affiliate marketer. However, you can also make money in other ways and in this article we will talk about 11 ways to make money with affiliate marketing programs you may not have thought about.
1. The most popular way is joining an affiliate program and getting paid by the merchants to sell their products. Joining affiliate networks such as ClickBank or Commission Junction is a quick way to find a lot of affiliate products to sell.
2. Specialize in selling big-ticket items through affiliate marketing. Once you learn how to do affiliate marketing you might as well try to make several hundred dollars or even thousands of dollars on one sale as opposed to a smaller amount.
3. Focus on creating content websites and sell advertising on them. The fastest way to do this is to monetize your site with Google AdSense ads. You may not earn a lot of money on an individual click, but when your website grows in size the number of clicks you get on a daily basis can increase.
4. Concentrate on cost per action programs. These are also known as pay per lead programs. You can earn more money than you would by the click and you are not selling anything.
5. Sell leads directly to individuals you joint venture with. For example you could create a website and get leads for a realtor. You can work on a per lead basis or get paid on a percentage of the sale and earn really big money.
6. Recruit affiliates to make sales by joining 2 tier affiliate programs. If you like working with people you can develop a sales team and get paid on their efforts.
7. Write an ebook and sell it on ClickBank. Develop a membership site and sell that as a backend product to make recurring income. Doing this gives you access to thousands of affiliates immediately to start promoting your product and ebook.
8. Join affiliate programs that have residual income with them. Membership sites are a good example of this. Your monthly income will go up as well as your sales increase!
9. Sell affiliate products strictly through email marketing. By promoting landing pages and then following up with it promoting affiliate products you can focus on building a list.
10. Start your own blog and sell affiliate products on it. Of course you will want monetize that with Google AdSense. Joining Blogger.com is a good way to get started.
11. Get active in social media such as Facebook and YouTube. Promote your affiliate products in a passive way with social networking and watch your sales increase.
These are 11 ways to make money with affiliate programs.
Professional Internet marketer Mark Babcock helps average people make money with affiliate programs and create extraordinary incomes from home. If you are looking for extra money ideas visit his website today so he can start helping you.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=C_Mark_Babcock